Participating athletes learn the importance of scholastics, fundamentals, attitude, character, dedication, and striving for excellence.
1. They provide the best player to coach ratio
2. They take place on one field, with limited roster spots, making each player accessible to the attending college coaches/ MLB scouts
3. They allow parents & players the opportunity to learn from the college coaches / MLB scouts
4. They are reasonably priced
5. Recruiting specialists / MLB scouts lecture on the recruiting process and pro baseball, and are available Q&A throughout the camp
6. Player evaluations are available upon request (completed by the attending college coaches and professional scouts)
7. They’re flexible with the schedules of players that cannot attend the entire event
8. Trosky Baseball is connected with over 500 colleges / MLB scouts across the country
9. Trosky Baseball has a reliable reputation. Parents, players, college coaches, and MLB scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations
10. Trosky Baseball has contributed to over 5,000 players playing college and professional baseball
* Roster spots are limited – maximizing playing time, innings pitched, and at-bats
* Position Players participate in skills testing: bat exit speed, velo throw, & 60 yr dash
* Pitchers receive in depth instruction through camp when they’re not pitching
* All participants engage in lectures regarding the mental game and the recruiting process
* Player evaluations are available by request
* We are flexible with the schedules of those who cannot attend the entire camp
* Sundays begin with an optional baseball chapel
* Trosky Camps Sell Out. Sign-up Today!
After the conclusion of camp, both players and parents are given the opportunity to participate in the College Coach Introduction / Meeting, a valuable component to the recruiting process.
Playing one position: $285.00
Dual Player (pitching & playing a position) add an additional: $125.00
Each player must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear. Please mark name on all items. Trosky Baseball will not be responsible for lost items.
CAMP WAIVER INFORMATION
Download Waiver Form Medical Release Form (attached)
Meals will not be provided.
Once payment is received, there are no refunds – Click Here to view Trosky’s Refund Poilicy
ALL CAMPS WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE!
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.